Cremora Tart Recipe
- 250g Cremora
- 1 tin Condensed Milk
- ½ cup Lemon Juice
- 1 cup Boiling Water
- 1 pkt Tennis Biscuits,crushed
- 3 tbs butter (more if required), melted
- Mix Cremora with boiling water until dissolved.
- Place this mixture in the fridge for about 2 hours (I only chill it for about a half-hour).
- Take out of fridge & beat until thick.
- Add condensed milk & lemon juice to thickened mixture.
- Mix well with electric mixer Mix the crushed biscuits with the melted butter (add more butter is required).
- Line a dish with the buttered crushed biscuits Refrigerate until set (best the day after!).