Kangaroo Burgers. Kangaroo meat is approved by the Australian Heart Foundation due to its extremely low levels of fat, high levels of protein, iron, zinc and omega 3’s.
Availability: In Stock
Kangaroo Burgers x2 in a pack.
- There are more Kangaroos in Australia than people, approximately 3 million more in fact.
- Kangaroos are one of the most numerous large wild land mammals on earth.
- Kangaroo meat is approved by the Australian Heart Foundation due to its extremely low levels of fat, high levels of protein, iron, zinc and omega 3’s.
- The meat is tender, succulent and completely delicious!
- Kangaroo meat can be substituted in many of your favourite recipes for a healthy alternative, try some today!
- Sourced from Australia
- A great source of Protein
- Subtle Gamey Flavours
- 2 in a 220g pack
Kangaroo (82.5%), Water, Vegetable Flakes, Potato Starch, Rice Flour, Salt, Dehydrated Onion, Spices (ground black pepper, ground ginger), Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Garlic Powder, Spice Extracts (pepper extract, nutmeg extract, cayenne extract).
Allergy Advice: For all allergens, see ingredients in BOLD
WARNING! Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
WARNING! Game meat, may contain shot.